Manufacturing sustainability reports
Since 2005 the Australian dairy manufacturing sector, with the aid of member companies associated with the Dairy Manufacturers Sustainability Council (DMSC), has published seven Environmental Sustainability Reports.
These reports communicate the Australian dairy manufacturing sector’s annual environmental performance with respect to a number of indicators. Using 2010-2011 as a baseline, Australian dairy manufacturers have set 2020 sustainability targets for greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions intensity, consumptive water intensity and waste-to-landfill intensity.
The latest annual reports track progress against these targets as well as seeking to gradually introduce additional performance indicators and targets – such as wastewater intensity and energy intensity.
Read the latest 2017-2018 DMSC Environmental report (PDF).
Previous reports can be downloaded below.
- 2016-2017 DMSC Environmental Report (PDF)
- 2015-2016 DMSC Environmental Report (PDF)
- 2014-2015 DMSC Environmental Report (PDF)
- 2010-2011 DMSC Environmental Report (PDF)
- 2007-2008 DMSC Environmental Report (PDF)
- 2004-2005 State of the Environmental Report (PDF)