Technical research studies
Dairy Australia supports the development of resources to assist Australian manufacturers improve performance and make more informed business decisions.
We endeavour to help the manufacturing sector keep abreast of emerging technologies in order to accelerate adoption where it makes good business sense. We also undertake collaborative research with strong industry-wide potential.
A selection of recent Dairy Australia publications aimed at improving Australian dairy manufacturer performance is provided below.
Dairy Australia reports
- Eco-efficiency for the Dairy Processing Industry (2019 revision) (PDF)
- Anaerobic Digestion as a Treatment and Energy Recovery Technology for Dairy Processing Waste Streams (PDF)
- Saline Wastes in Northern Victoria – Management Strategy (PDF)
- Opportunities for Reducing Cost and Intensity of Waste Production in the Australian Dairy Processing Sector (PDF)
- Opportunities for Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions Intensity in the Australian Dairy Processing Sector (PDF)
- Opportunities for Reducing the Intensity of Water Consumption in the Australian Dairy Processing Sector (PDF)
- Proximate Composition of Australian Dairy Foods (PDF)
Access Dairy Australia’s Library and Knowledge Portal for more publications and resources.
These international research articles specifically relate to dairy processing operations. Please note, access to these articles are through paid registration.